Monday, April 14, 2008

Movin In!!

Well, we are back to our normal routine. Kids are in school and going full blast with that. Mom continues to run her errands on a daily basis, unpack, and try and keep up with the laundry. Pretty boring, but that is what we have been up to for the last 2 weeks. The kids have managed to occupy the pool on a daily basis. They are lovin that and so I am. I can get some things done at home while they are swimming. It is also a good reward for the twins if they work at school. We went to our new ward yesterday and I am pretty sure Josh is going to be much happier here. The kids even enjoyed Primary, Yaaah!!!! I didn't even get out of there without getting a calling. Man do they work fast. You know that's the way I like it. I guess I didn't do a good enough job with it the first time so they are putting me back in to try it again, yup, primary chorister, but now I have to do it in Spanish. It wasn't so hard in English, but now I have to learn them all in Spanish. I wish I could take a video and show you how silly I am going to be up there in front of the kids, but I think I will spare you my embarrassment. I guess this is just another way of getting me to learn the language quicker. I am sure they will put Josh to work just as quick. We will keep you posted.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Glad you got moved and into a new ward. We have 3 weeks until we come and we are so excited! Do they have translators at your ward or is it all in Spanish?

Laura & Jimmy said...

Wow! I wish you could take a video too!! I doubt you'll look silly, though. :o) It would just be fun to see you singing in Espanol.

Cherlyn said...

You should do what I do in the Spanish ward I attend with Pratt - play the piano. It transcends the language barrier, except when the chorister tells the kids something and forgets to clue me in and starts without me.
Actually I'm a bit jealous of you, being 'forced' to learn it is about the only way I'll ever learn it too.
I enjoy your blog.

Jordan & Arian said...

Fun! Congrats on being in the new house. Can't wait to someday come down and see you guys. Miss you!

Jordan & Arian said...

P.S. When are you going to send me that picture to do for you?