Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. The year went out with a bang at our house. Everyone except Anson stayed up until midnight at our house. We had lots of fun having a Wii marathon. We got Toymania from J and Melanie for Christmas and we just love it!!! Thanks guys! We also snacked of course and some of us played Monopoly Deal. That is a really fun game. I would say that because I won twice and I beat Josh in Monopoly, which never happens. We have enjoyed being way busy over the Christmas vacation. We moved to a house with a yard in the back just about a mile away from our old house about a week before Christmas. I don't know what I was on, but I got the whole house done and with the help of Crenna, lights out front in 2days. Yes, 2 days. We were able to enjoy Christmas with my parents who came in on the 23rd. We had pizza on Christmas Eve, family tradition and the kids opened up their Christmas Eve gifts from Nana and Papa. Thanks for doing the drive for us guys. We had lots of fun, even though we didn't do much but sit around. And pretty much since Christmas that is what we have been doing, sitting around playing on the Wii. The kids have enjoyed it, but school starts back Monday and the Wii will start to collect dust once again. Hope everyone had a fun and relaxing holiday season. Miss ya all.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

We think that Toy Story Mania is a fun game too! Glad you guys like it. Yours New Years was much more exciting then ours..we just went to sleep! Happy New Year!

Michelle Connolly said...

I love the pictures!! Man, I can't believe how grown-up all the kids look. You have such a cute family!!!

And you are crazy and amazing, moving a few days before Christmas! But I bet it feels good to be in and have things done :) You're awesome!!